মঙ্গলবার, ১৯ জুন, ২০১২

Hi there!

Hi MythicalGenocide.

Welcome to RPG! I found this site a little confusing to navigate when I had first arrived, too. Let me point you in some directions. These are the two forums, outside of actual roleplays, that I spend most of my time browsing:

Interest Checks - Whether searching for a one-on-one partner, or seeking people to help you make an idea a reality, this is a place to find collaborators.

Roleplayers Wanted - If the roleplay has already been created and you're seeking writers to fill roles, this is where you would post.

Of course, you could always type in a genre in the search bar at the top. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask! Good luck with your roleplay. :)

mike kelly kristen bell colbert super pac colbert super pac sloth birth control pill recall ground hog day

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন